Start your Esthetics Education and become licensed in less than 6 months! With this program you’ll dive into the scientific understanding of skincare.
Learn the art of Esthetics.
- We provide all the Skin Care products, linens, and material, not you!
- Classroom and spa clinic get hands-on training in
- Microcurrent, LED, and high-frequency techniques
- Chemical Peels, and more
- Body & facial waxing training
- Make-up training
- Airbrush training for recovery appearance make-up
- Body facial and treatment education
- Lash extensions & brow lamination certification
- 35 Hour Skin Care Training and Education specializing in Guests with Cancer/Autoimmune disease
- Meet and learn from guest artist educators in the spa/beauty industry
- Intimate class sizes & no weekends
- State board kit & preparation for your Maryland esthetics licensing examination
- iPads included in student kit
- Product knowledge, discounts, and clinic education with our skin care partners: Dr. Gross, Dermalogica, Hale & Hush
600 hr Esthetics program
OCT 2, 2023
DEC 18, 2023
MAR 18, 2024*
JUNE 17, 2024*
Sept 9, 2024*
NOV 25, 2024*
27.5 HRS (WEEKLY) FOR 22 WEEKS
*Esthetics price increase for 2024
Application Fee: $100 | Kit: $2,500 | Tax: $150 | Tuition: $11,400
SUPPLIES, KIT AND TUITION COSTS
Application Fee (due with application): $100
Books, supplies, and materials (student kit): $2,300
Sales Tax on kit (6%): $138
TOTAL COSTS: $13,000
(Effective Jan 1, 2023)
Click below to view the school catalog.
THE TEMPLE: A Paul Mitchell Partner School is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS). Accreditation means the school has met national standards of educational performance established by an impartial non-governmental agency. Minimum standards for our program are established by the Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC), the Maryland Board of Cosmetology and NACCAS.