Academic Achievement Scholarship
The TEMPLE A Paul Mitchell Partner School offers scholarships to support our Future Professionals. To apply, please review the following scholarship criteria, complete the application, and provide relevant documentation. Only one scholarship will be awarded per qualified applicant.
The Paul Mitchell Schools Academic Achievement Scholarship is offered to students with a 3.0 GPA or higher on their high school transcript.
- Students must have a valid high school diploma.
- Students must submit a sealed, official high school transcript via physical envelope or a digital credential service (e.g., Parchment).
- Students are eligible for a one-time maximum award of $500.
- Students will be eligible to receive the non-cash award in two scholarship credits of $250 at the end of each applicable payment period.
- Students must maintain satisfactory academic progress at the end of each applicable payment period to remain eligible.